General terms and conditions
1. Scope of Application
The following General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) shall apply to all contracts concluded our internet presence between you as our customer and us.
Welcome Concierge UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Phone: +49 89 326 068 00
Fax: +49 89 218 905 41
2. conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and advertising of products on our website does not in itself constitute a binding binding offer to conclude a contract, but only the invitation to submit such an offer (application).such an offer (application).
(2) You can submit your offer by contact form, by e-mail, by fax, by mail, by telephone. The become an integral part of the contract if we point out the GTC to you at the time of conclusion of the contract, give you the of their contents and you agree to the validity of the GTC. are.
(a) You shall be bound by the order for a period of 5 days after placing the order; your Your right to revoke your order, if any, remains unaffected.
If you select the payment method “Amazon Payments”, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “Amazon”), subject to the Amazon Payments Europe User Agreement, available at . at https://payments.amazon.de/help/201751590. Select “Amazon Payments” as the payment method during the online ordering process. “Amazon Payments” as a method of payment during the online ordering process, you also issue a the order process, you also place a payment order with Amazon. In this case we declare the moment you accept your offer by clicking the button that completes the order process. order process by clicking the button that completes the order process.
(3) In our e-mail confirming receipt or order or in a separate e-mail, but
latest upon delivery of the goods, we will send you the text of the contract on a permanent data carrier, for example as an e-mail or paper printout (contract confirmation). The contract text consists of your order, our General Terms and Conditions and the order confirmation.
(4) The text of the contract shall be stored by us in compliance with data protection laws. Apart from the the aforementioned sending, we do not keep the text of the contract accessible to you.
(5) The contract shall be concluded in German.
(6) Should the delivery of a product ordered by you not be possible, we refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case a contract is not concluded. We will inform you about this immediately and reimburse any consideration already received without delay.
(7) Insofar as you have provided your e-mail address in the course of the order process or in the course of other inquiries, it is your address during the ordering process or in the context of other inquiries, it is your responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address you have given address exists, is correct and that you will receive e-mails from us or from third third parties who have been commissioned by us to process your order. Automatic SPAM filters are to be configured or monitored accordingly.
(8) You agree to an invoice transmitted electronically.
(9) All prices stated on our website are total prices including VAT and other prices. VAT and other price components plus shipping costs.
III. right of withdrawal
If you are a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions. Further information on the right of revocation can be found in our revocation policy.
Terms of Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by you.
(2) If you choose the payment method PayPal, the delivery will be made to the delivery address you have PayPal at the time of payment.
(3) The delivery period is 5 days, unless otherwise specified in the product description or agreed with you. agreed differently with you. It begins with the conclusion of the contract.
(4) A self-collection of your ordered goods is not possible.
Terms of payment
We offer the following methods of payment:
We offer payment in advance by bank transfer.to you. If you choose this method of payment, our claim for payment of the agreed price becomes due to payment of the agreed price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
(2) Payment by SEPA direct debit: We offer payment by SEPA direct debit. Our claim
to payment of the agreed price shall become due after issuance of the SEPA direct debit mandate, as soon as the period for advance notification to make payment by direct debit, so-called prenotification, has expired. This prenotification is a notification to you announcing a payment collection by SEPA direct debit and is intended to enable you to prepare for the collection and to ensure that your account is covered at least the amount of the payment. The collection will only take place when the deadline for prenotification has has expired and the goods ordered by you have left our warehouse. In the event that a collection of payment by SEPA direct debit is not possible because the specified account is not sufficiently account is not sufficiently covered, wrong bank details have been given or you object to the collection without you have to bear the fees that arise from a chargeback by the credit institution concerned. chargeback of the relevant credit institution.
(3) Payment processing via the payment service provider PayPal: We offer you the following options for payment processing via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “PayPal”):
If you register there with your access data, you must confirm the payment instruction to us. We request PayPal following the submission of your order to initiate the transaction of payment.
For a payment transaction via PayPal shall apply in addition to the terms and conditions of
(4) Payment processing via the payment service provider SOFORT: We offer you a
payment processing via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “SOFORT”). If you use the payment processing via SOFORT, you must have an online banking account that is activated for this form of payment processing. activated. After submitting your order you will be redirected to a SOFORT website. website. There you have to legitimize yourself and give SOFORT the order to process the payment via your online banking account by means of PIN/TAN. The initiation of the transaction of the payment as well as the debit from your online banking account will be carried out immediately after you have SOFORT” immediately after you have placed your order. Further information on this payment method and the payment processing by “SOFORT” can be found on the following website https://www.klarna.com/sofort/
(5) Payment processing via the payment service provider Amazon Payments: We offer you a payment processing via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A., 38 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “Amazon Payments”). For a payment via Amazon Payments you must have an Amazon user account. If your order is qualified for payment with Amazon Payments, you have the possibility in the ordering process to select the payment with Amazon Payments. After selecting this payment method, you will be asked to to legitimize yourself with the access data of your Amazon user account. You can then use the payment methods stored in your Amazon user account, such as direct debit or credit card. When paying by credit card, you must provide Amazon with your credit card details, unless you have already done so. By doing so you authorize Amazon to pay the full invoice amount, including any delivery and shipping charges shipping costs to the relevant credit card account on the due date. The debit takes place with the order confirmation. In the case of payment by direct debit, please inform Amazon of your IBAN and BIC number, if this has not already been provided, Amazon your IBAN and BIC number. Amazon will debit the invoice amount after invoicing
from the specified account. If a payment collection by SEPA direct debit is not possible because the specified account is not sufficiently covered, an incorrect bank account was specified or you object to the collection without justification, you will have to bear the fees incurred by a return of the fees incurred by a chargeback of the relevant credit institution. The The right to prove that no or only minor damage has been caused by the return debit note is reserved to you. Cryptocurrencies such as BitCoin, Ethereum, etc.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) We shall be liable for material defects or defects of title of delivered goods in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, in particular §§ 434?ff. BGB.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur, the warranty period for goods delivered by us shall be twelve (12) months.
(3) In addition to claims based on material defects or defects of title, any warranties given by us for specific goods or by given by us for certain goods or manufacturer’s warranties granted by manufacturers of certain goods. exist. Such additional warranty shall only apply to the goods delivered by us if this is expressly stated in the order confirmation for the respective goods. Details of the scope of such warranties can be found in the warranty conditions, if any, enclosed with the respective warranty conditions enclosed with the respective goods.
(4) If goods are delivered to you which show obvious transport damages, we ask you to and to complain about the transport damage to the deliverer. However, this has no affect your statutory or contractual warranty rights.
VIII. Special Provisions for Installation/Assembly Services
(1) These General Terms and Conditions shall also apply, subject to deviating provisions, to contracts in which subject matter of our performance, in addition to the delivery of goods, are also services concerning their installation or assembly at the customer’s premises as well as any preparatory or supplementary services (e.g. planning, measurement, etc.). Subject to the specifications in the respective service description, the following additional the following provisions shall apply additionally.
(2) We shall be entitled, at our discretion, to perform our services in our own person, by qualified personnel selected qualified personnel or appropriately selected third parties acting on our behalf. perform. With regard to the performance of the desired service, you shall have no claim to the selection of a particular person with regard to the execution of the desired service, unless otherwise stated in the service description. deviating from the information in the service description.
(3) In order to agree on a date for the provision of our service, we will contact you after the conclusion of the contract. the conclusion of the contract.
(4) It is your responsibility to,
(a) to provide us with all information completely and truthfully, which is necessary for the provision of the performance of the agreed service. This does not apply if we are obligated to obtain this information under the contractual agreement with you to obtain this information;
(b) insofar as this is necessary for the performance of our service, to provide us, our appointed personnel personnel or third parties commissioned by us to have access to the place where the services are to be provided. place where the services are to be rendered.
(5) Upon completion of the installation or assembly services and the handover to you, the risk of accidental accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall pass to you.
Special Provisions for Repair Services
(1) These General Terms and Conditions shall also apply to contracts in which we owe the repair of an item, subject to deviating provisions. we owe the repair of an item. In this case, the following provisions shall apply.
(2) We shall be entitled, at our discretion, to render our services in our own person, by qualified personnel qualified personnel selected by us or appropriately selected third parties acting on our behalf. perform. With regard to the performance of the desired service, you have no right to the selection of a particular person with regard to the execution of the desired service, unless otherwise stated in the service description. deviating from the information in the service description.
(3) It is your responsibility to provide us with all information (in particular descriptions of errors, possible causes, etc.) that is required for the provision of the repair services. repair services. This does not apply if we are obligated to obtain this information due to our contractual agreement with you. you to obtain this information;
(4) We perform ?repair services at our registered office.
(5) You shall ship the item to be repaired to our registered office at your own expense and risk, unless we have made a different agreement with you.
(6) In the event of shipment to us, we recommend that you take out transport insurance and use an appropriately secure transport packaging.to use appropriately secure transport packaging for the shipment. In this way regular transport damage can be avoided and the item to be repaired can be protected from inspection. If we discover obvious transport damage upon receipt of the item, we will inform you immediately so that you can inform you immediately to enable you to assert any rights and claims you may have against the transport company.
(7) The item will be returned at your expense.
(8) Upon completion of the repair services and the handover to you, the risk of accidental accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the repaired item shall pass to you. A transport insurance for the item at your request.
(9) All of the above provisions shall have no effect on your statutory warranty rights with regard to goods warranty rights with regard to goods purchased from us; these rights shall remain unrestricted.
(10) We shall be liable for material defects or defects of title of the repair service rendered in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions.
Term and termination of contract for continuing obligations
(1) If we provide services within the scope of continuing obligations, you will find the? information on the term and termination of the contract in the service description for our service. service. You can also find the respective termination modalities, in particular the periods of notice in particular.
(2) In all cases, the right to extraordinary termination for good cause remains unaffected. A cause exists if the terminating party, taking into account all the circumstances of the individual circumstances of the individual case and taking into account the interests of both parties, the continuation of the contractual relationship cannot reasonably be expected to continue the contractual relationship until the agreed termination or until the expiry of a notice period.
(3) Termination shall be in text form. The notice of termination may be given, for example, by fax, e-mail or in writing. in writing.
Changes to the GTC or our services
(1) We reserve the right to change our GTC or our services,
(a) if our GTC or our services have to be adapted to the applicable law, in particular in the event of a change in the legal situation, developments in case law or if we have to comply with a court or official decision,
(b) if technical or procedural changes, which do not have a significant impact on you, make it necessary to change the GTC or our services,
(c) if we offer new or additional services that must be included in the GTC,
and this does not have any disadvantages for the existing contractual relationship with you, or
(d) if the changes to our GTC or our services are only legally advantageous for you.
(2) You will be notified of any changes in writing, by fax or by e-mail. If you do not object to this changes within six (6) weeks after receipt of the notification, the changes shall be deemed to be accepted by you. accepted by you. You will be informed separately of the right to object and the legal consequences of silence. pointed out to you separately.
(3) Your rights regarding the termination of the contractual relationship with us shall remain unaffected.
XII. Data protection
XIII. customer service
If you have any questions, complaints or claims, you can reach us by phone at
+4989326 068 00 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIV. Consumer arbitration board
We are not willing and not obligated to participate in any dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Online dispute resolution
The EU Commission has set up an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (ODR platform). between entrepreneurs and consumers. The OS platform can be reached at
XVI. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Legal
provisions on the restriction of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory provisions in particular of the state in which you as a consumer have your habitual residence, shall remain unaffected.
(2) If you as a customer are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of contractual
contractual relationships between you and us. For the rest, the applicable statutory provisions shall apply to the local and international jurisdiction shall be governed by the applicable statutory provisions.